Where do you Store your Lunchbox?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MahatmaAndhi

MahatmaAndhi

Tedious is having to ask what size the lunchbox is, repeatedly. ;)

I suspect a huge bar bag without any ugly permanent bracket will droop and spill the lunch too.

Apologies. 23 x 17 x 8cm are the dimensions of the one with the biggest surface area. I have a narrower, taller one too.

The bag from Amazon arrived today and it was crap. It had Velcro straps which wasn't the end of the world. However, I couldn't even get them unfastened because the Velcro went through the loop. That is on its way back this evening.

I think I might have to concede and get another pannier rack on my road bike. Under duress.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
IMG_20190704_163953148.jpg
IMG_20190704_163939198.jpg
I've been looking unsuccessfully for something like this bag to show you.

My Dad bought it in around 1984 as a holiday manbag.

Having given up transporting sandwiches in a single use plastic bag in a jersey pocket, I now use this around my waist. It takes keys, glasses case, small wallet, phone and a sandwich box. I wear it on my back with the strap around my tum.

It was made by Wynnster, I believe.
IMG_20190704_163939198.jpg

HTH.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Apologies. 23 x 17 x 8cm are the dimensions of the one with the biggest surface area. I have a narrower, taller one too.

The bag from Amazon arrived today and it was crap. It had Velcro straps which wasn't the end of the world. However, I couldn't even get them unfastened because the Velcro went through the loop. That is on its way back this evening.

I think I might have to concede and get another pannier rack on my road bike. Under duress.
Yeah, I suspect the only ways you'll be able to transport something that size anything like flat without a rack or bracket is to strap it to the top of a basket which will look silly on a road bike, or to strap it on top of the stem, which will also look somewhat odd. The only thing I've got which would transport that flat up front is the pizza rack - and that's got a big stem bracket and is not on a road bike, of course.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.

You know really that that is the way forward^_^

Top Bottom