Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PK99

Legendary Member
This was originally pumped up by Russia a long time before the coronavirus made the news, same narrative though. You will not have seen the last of it as the weeks draw by.

Sadly, you are correct.

The FB page the various comments are from is that of a RABBIDLY anti-vaxx homeopath who espouses CEASE therapy for autistic children, thinks Chemtrails are real. think 9/11 was an Israeli/US conspiracy. She is a profoundly dangerous and disturbed lady

Sadly, you are correct.

The FB page the various comments are from is that of a RABBIDLY anti-vaxx homeopath who espouses CEASE therapy for autistic children, thinks Chemtrails are real. think 9/11 was an Israeli/US conspiracy. She is a profoundly dangerous and disturbed lady
She sounds like recruitment material if she, if she is a she, is not already a shining star at the IRA.

Well Fab I think I found them. They are currently filling the BTL section of any Covid vaccine related story in the Daily Excess. The DE being a helpful news outlet is sensationalising the vaccine stories to garner more clicks, the editors are steering a course just about unlikely to be censured.
"AstraZeneca vaccine latest: Five worrying side effects to spot - urgent warning issued"

The comments are pretty much the same as any flat earth youtube video comments, same deflections, misquotes and citing of bogus source materials but vaccine related rather than the shape of our planet.

RE: "Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?"
Perhaps they're all dead?
Don't tempt me to make the obvious retort that they should be, oh I just did.
My reasonable friends tell me I am too hard on the flat earth and anti vax folk, if only they knew my true feelings.
Brian Cox said that the moon landing truthers should all be run over by a bus (moderate paraphrase).

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Let's have a song now, shall we?!

Long time passing.
Long time ago.
The doctors pricked them every one.
Oh, When will you ever learn?
Oh, When will you ever learn?

mustang1

Guru
Anyone know what their spin on CV19 is?

I lured them all off the edge of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom