Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Naomi Wolf too.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57374241
She’s another non medical doctor with odd views.

Naomi Wolf too.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57374241
She’s another non medical doctor with odd views.
I like the idea that the faeces and urine of vacinated people should be seperated and stored until etc etc etc
so it does not get into the drinking water

So - I wonder - where does she think (I use the word loosely there) that DRINKING water comes from???
ours comes from a reservoir - filled by rain and streams which are filled by rain
not from the sewers

anyway

people

classic33

Leg End Member
I like the idea that the faeces and urine of vacinated people should be seperated and stored until etc etc etc

So - I wonder - where does she think (I use the word loosely there) that DRINKING water comes from???
ours comes from a reservoir - filled by rain and streams which are filled by rain
not from the sewers

anyway

people
Where do you think the water from water treatment works ends up?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

not from the sewers

anyway

people
For a clever woman she is very silly. How does she think it would be possible to separate one person’s urine from another in a district sewage treatment plant?

oldwheels

Legendary Member

not from the sewers

anyway

people
I am given to understand that London tap water is recycled and not necessarily by rain falling from the sky.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I am given to understand that London tap water is recycled and not necessarily by rain falling from the sky.

Quite a few times, waste not....

London water (through everyone x times?) is miraculous in that it disproves homeopathy theory completely in 7 I think 'iterations' (so Kevin Bacon iterated in the Thames the dirty bar steward?).

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Where have they gone

Well here is one

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/09/sherri-tenpenny-magnetized-vaccine-ohio/

Honestly - do you get a doctorate with a correspondence course in the US
p.s. apparently she is an Osteopath - so maybe they are more lax about that than I would expect
It still should cover basic science 101: Humans aren't magnetic even if we have iron in our blood.

Here's another mentally challenged anti vax nutter:
Van Tam gets hassled by anti vax lunatic

AuroraSaab

Veteran
I found out yesterday that the elderly couple next door but one are not having the jab. They have grandchildren whom they frequently look after. My friends middle aged black work colleague won't have it either. All perfectly normal, intelligent folk, not at all anti-science in other matters. I can understand some initial worry, but enough of the population have had it now to ease these fears surely.

Reactions: C R

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
They are all still out there.

Increasing reports of issues at vaccination centres, also most schools and hospitals have been served with various crackpot legal notices to stop vaccinating or educating about the benefits of vaccination against Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom