Where have all the anti-vaxxers gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Saw earlier that Whitty doesn't wish to press charges. I can see that he wouldn't want the stress of a court case, but I hope the police pursue it regardless. Also saw the photos of people outside his flat shouting 'murderer'. Shameful.

On a brighter note, it was moving to see the crowd at Wimbledon giving a standing ovation to vaccine developer Sarah Gilbert.
I thought that was such a nice thing to do. She deserved it.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
The Irish over here seem to just as keen as any other group, as do the Polish.

Interesting you have written that, I think I would have said that too..

However, there are special materials being developed, in Polish, due to the low take up in Polish communities.

Cirrus

Veteran
Saw earlier that Whitty doesn't wish to press charges. I can see that he wouldn't want the stress of a court case, but I hope the police pursue it regardless. Also saw the photos of people outside his flat shouting 'murderer'. Shameful.

On a brighter note, it was moving to see the crowd at Wimbledon giving a standing ovation to vaccine developer Sarah Gilbert.
It must have been particularly unnerving for him as his diplomat father was sought out and murdered by terrorists in Athens when, I believe, Chris was 17 years old.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Whichever one's that get reported on the News about for not taking up the vaccine, I don't know who they are?
Lets see, South Asian indigenous people living in non integrated parts of the UK.
Or even, people of Pakistani / Indian heritage.

Lets see, South Asian indigenous people living in non integrated parts of the UK.
Or even, people of Pakistani / Indian heritage.
Them's the one's.

GetFatty

Über Member
The CMO used to be provided with an official car which would have prevented Whitty being harassed in public but the Tories withdrew it (probably cos they couldn't see a way to make a profit from it)

Johnno260

Veteran
There is a lot of anti vax on facebook I see less now since I had to block the worst offenders in my friends for comments made to my wife.

The Freedom march at the weekend was pretty large, I made some comments and made one of the expose that he was a chem trail believer and a flat earther which didn't help his case.

I have a special kind of contempt for these people, I don't like what some have called me wife, she is a nurse, I don't even know if I'm allowed to say what's she has been compared to.

A relative posted the above, then messaged me directly, calling my wife a murderer.

I feel the miss-information they spread is dangerous, it’s why I go out of my way to expose their lies.

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
There were a lot of antivaxers on tiktok all proclaiming all sorts of psueodo babble rubbish including showing people how magnets stuck to people's arms after some have had the jab, not to mention how it changes people's DNA. It was amazing how people that looked relatively normal and sane could believe such garbage.

Most have disappeared now as so many people told them to go forth and that enough is enough.

There are only 1 or 2 left now. So I would say most have just shut up as people are not interested or care if they have the vacination or not.

I feel the miss-information they spread is dangerous,
It most certainly is. Life-threateningly dangerous.

it’s why I go out of my way to expose their lies.
GOOD FOR YOU. Carry on doing it; even if you sow a seed of doubt - that all the propaganda might not be quite what it seems - in just one anti-vaxxer's or prospective anti-vaxxer's mind, it is worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom