Where have I misplaced my passport? Ideas wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
No.....but my clubs stayed at home that fortnight.

Where was the first place you looked for it? Go back and look again.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Where was the first place you looked for it? Go back and look again.
Must have done that 20 times. It is always, always, in a plastic box next to my boxers (to frighten thieves off). Yesterday I, once again totally emptied the box. Then sat there, gob open and scratching my head as I still cant believe its not there.
Have really just about given up now

welsh dragon

Must have done that 20 times. It is always, always, in a plastic box next to my boxers (to frighten thieves off). Yesterday I, once again totally emptied the box. Then sat there, gob open and scratching my head as I still cant believe its not there.

Oops.

welsh dragon

Stop looking for it. As soon as you do, you will find it and you won't know how on earth you missed seeing it there.

D

Deleted member 26715

Admit defeat, you know you're not going to find it until you order a new one.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
But dont tell @172traindriver as he gets jealous :rolleyes:

sheddy

Legendary Member
I know you've already checked but look again in every suitcase, rucksack and handbag. And the glovebox in the car (but only if you have a car)

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I know you've already checked but look again in every suitcase, rucksack and handbag. And the glovebox in the car (but only if you have a car)
Don't just look, feel in them.
I've several times paniced about losing my purse, and it was in the bag where I was looking for it all the time - a black purse in the bottom of a black-lined bag is hard to see.
Not quite the same for burgundy passports, but feel pockets where it might have gone, or slipped through the lining.
If it's in your underwear drawer, could it somehow have been pushed over the back of the drawer and is now lingering in the bottom of the chest, hidden by all the other closed drawers?

Top Bottom