Where have I misplaced my passport? Ideas wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Don't just look, feel in them.
I've several times paniced about losing my purse, and it was in the bag where I was looking for it all the time - a black purse in the bottom of a black-lined bag is hard to see.
Not quite the same for burgundy passports, but feel pockets where it might have gone, or slipped through the lining.
If it's in your underwear drawer, could it somehow have been pushed over the back of the drawer and is now lingering in the bottom of the chest, hidden by all the other closed drawers?
That's just plain daft. Why would Dave7 be carrying a purse around?

sheddy

Legendary Member
Drawers, yes ! - remove them all & check for stuff that has fallen down inside the cabinet

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Another odd thought - you say Mrs Dave7's passport is where yours should be, but have you checked IINSIDE her one just incase she put hers around yours to keep the two of them together?

vickster

Legendary Member
Another odd thought - you say Mrs Dave7's passport is where yours should be, but have you checked IINSIDE her one just incase she put hers around yours to keep the two of them together?
Or is yours where hers should be? (This may already have been discussed...)

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Just a thought but it might refresh your memory. At the airport, after you had shown your passport, where did you put it? On holiday, how do you carry it around? Did you pick up any tourist brochures that it might have got mixed up with? Keep it with your tickets? You have to think back to the last time you saw it and go from there. If you kept it with other paperwork, consider the thought that you might have accidentally thrown it away.

Top Bottom