Where have I misplaced my passport? Ideas wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
OK..... this will no doubt attract some silly answers (always welcome in moderation) but the situation is.......
I went to get it from my top draw where it ALWAYS resides......but not this time.
Last used in June.
I must have had it coming through airport control. We got straight into a taxi home. I 'assumed' I had put it in the draw.
So......
Mrs D has checked the drawer so its not a man thing (cant find socks when they are right in your face).
Checked suit cases and bum bag (found €105 I had forgotten about)
Checked ALL my shorts and the jacket I travelled back in.
Brain storming time folks?

down the back of the sofa , that's where everything lost ends up, mrs roadrash is for ever putting things "in a safe place", one thing I will say ,its the safest place possible because whatever she puts there is rarely seen again

D

Deleted member 26715

Did Mrs D come with, if she did where's hers?

classic33

Leg End Member
On the cupboard, next to the photo. You'd every intention of putting it where you usually put it, but you were beat to it.

Globalti

Legendary Member
You can get a replacement within a couple of days if you drive up to Liverpool. At this time of year there's no queue even if they give you an appointment time.

In the downstairs loo, because the second the front door key went in the lock, you began busting for a slash?

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
You can get a replacement within a couple of days if you drive up to Liverpool. At this time of year there's no queue even if they give you an appointment time.
Is that so?
Do I not have to go through all the rigmarole ?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Steadily going thro the "use it as id" possibility but cant remember ever doing that.
I take mine to the Post Office to pick up parcels. Might you have done that too? I was in the same situation once, and I was tearing my hair out hours before taking the bike to The Hook. I eventually found it in the usual drawer that I had searched a couple of times already.
Good luck, BTW.

Top Bottom