Where I live

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

galaxy

Veteran
is a quiet rural lane. Yet we’re regular finding empty Tennents Extra and Cider cans down the lane. I’m not sure. But think it’s the tractor drivers or lorry drivers going to a local Chicken Farm. I’m going to make it a mission to find who’s doing it. A neighbor is bit of a Womble and she’s often out picking them up. Apart from being wrong someone is driving large vehicles under the influence.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Such a shame people can't take their litter home

Adam4868

Guru
Mcdonalds litter does seem to travel well ! The lanes i sometimes use on weekends are a good 6/7 miles from the nearest branch of it.
Whereas Tennants extra or Strong cider points towards the serious drinker as opposed to kids.

snorri

Legendary Member
is a quiet rural lane. Yet we’re regular finding empty Tennents Extra and Cider cans down the lane. I’m not sure. But think it’s the tractor drivers or lorry drivers going to a local Chicken Farm.
Sorry, I cannot agree with you, I read in the Readers Letters page of my local paper, so it must be true, that the blame for irresponsible disposal of alcohol and fizzy drink containers on roadside verges lies entirely with cyclists:whistle:.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I'd report it as a concern to local council or PCSO if such a thing exists in the sticks anymore. Someone may look into it eventually if it's a drink driving concern rather than "just" litter

Top Bottom