Where is everyone from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Thought you'd rather have half a bag of squashed crisps on yours.....
That would have been my main course.

As a student I did have a summer job temping at Walkers. When you've spent an eight hour shift watching a million bags of prawn cocktail crisps passing in front of you, the urge for a convenient, reasonably priced savourly snack goes away

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home.
Currently that is Ayrshire, Scotland. The wettest, windiest, place on earth. Probably.

Whereabouts in Florida are you OP? I like the sunshine state, probably by way of contrast with here.

I lived in Ayrshire (Irvine) for a number of years (1970's), had some cracking summers and never saw snow in the winters.
Halifax U.K here.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
@Pat "5mph" obviously. .. @Mad Doug Biker is just off his trolley

Ah yes, but that trolley will still be further north than yours! :tongue:

perplexed

Guru
If it's any comfort to the non-Yorkshire folk of this parish, there is a route to salvation.

One merely has to negotiate the guard whippets to move to reside within our noble borders and reside within the magnificence of this fine county for 30 years (minimum).

Upon successful completion of this probationary period, candidates must swear the oath (it involves various promises of drinking appropriate ale at the correct temperature and such like). Then, the candidate is elevated to the status of 'Yorkshireman/woman 3rd Class'. To be elevated to 2nd class, the successful candidate will have satisfied the panel that they are bona-fide married to a Yorkshire-man/woman who holds '1st class' status (i.e. born within the county).

See, it's easy!

Top Bottom