Where is your computer?

Where is your computer?

• On my lap, but often covered in coffee.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • In a 'study' room.

• In a communal area.

• At work, I am a pauper and cannot afford one of my own.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
In the server room.....

and the bedrooms... living room..... kitchen...... dining room
and theres a box of "spares" in the shed (or probably more than 1, I think they're reproducing).

God I need to get a life :smile:

two bedroom flat:

bike store/ study / hobby room, keep getting waylaid with the latter one by other projects, such as millie's car.

the computer is on the desk (a door from B&Q :smile: )in there with the pc partly on the desk, partly under the desk

bedroom is bedroom only,

lounge is lounge / dining / everything else (obviously except bathroom and kitchen)

not sure what'll happen when i move, probably end up in the lounge if there isn't a spare room

dudi

we just turned our spare room into a study... so our desktop PC is in here (using it now).

The laptop lives on the coffee table in the living room though... which gets used just as much, if not more.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I am currently on an Aspire One netbook out here, but we've got several iBooks and PowerBooks at home (being an architect / design person, my wife is a bit of a Mac obsessive).

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Our wireless network supports three laptops and three desktop computers distributed throughout the household. There's a degree of hot desking with the one that's in the living room but that's because I'm too tight to buy extra licenses for some of the software on ti that the kids find useful for coursework.

Downward

Guru
Netbooks are brilliant for surfing the web and doing simple tasks. Usually mine sits on the kitchen table or on my lap on the Sofa.
PC 1 is in the bedroom connected to the TV
PC 2 is in the wifes office and she uses it for whatever.

Downward

Guru
vernon said:
Our wireless network supports three laptops and three desktop computers distributed throughout the household. There's a degree of hot desking with the one that's in the living room but that's because I'm too tight to buy extra licenses for some of the software on ti that the kids find useful for coursework.

Grr Windows Rip Off !!

Cubist

Still wavin'
Mine's in a room shared with a pool table, my Strat and amp, Cubester's keyboard, Cubette's guitar, PS2 hooked up to a home cinema system (the floorboards are shaking as Cubester plays "Downhill Domination" as I type). I learned to do without peace and quiet when the twins took up music lessons...........

postman

Legendary Member
Front room in an Ikea cabinet.So we can monitor the girls .

Top Bottom