Where the chuff is Spring?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'm really pleased that the rest of the UK appears to be having a lovely start to Spring but down here in deepest Sussex the weather is pants, and the weather forecasts are so consistently pessimistic as to discourage the planning of almost all outdoor activity. I'm still in arm warmers and layered up on the bike , and even going for a run it is long sleeves and/or two layers.

In short; it's shite, weather-wise.

Wither Spring 2015?

Mrs M

Guru
Spring is up her instead.
The washing is out, cat is watching the neighbours, wee house is open and I am making a mess in the garden. ^_^

Mrs M

Guru
:sun: Making the most, probably snow tomorrow.
image.jpg

BigAl68

Über Member
Sunny Somerset most of the day. Sat in the garden this morning and fitted new bars and stem to the old bike whilst a few birds started nest building in the hedge. I had two loads of laundry dry before I headed out at 11am. Had a pint by the river in the sun and even came back and tidied up the garden. It is supposed to be nicer tomorrow. I hope you get some sunshine soon :sun:

BigAl68

Über Member
That's was this morning. Blooming lovely.
DSC_1289.JPG

BigAl68

Über Member
He certainly is :smile:
Was a skinny, injured, fleabag when he was rescued.
Now King of his castle.

I am thinking of getting a rescue cat at the monent. Just about to live on my own again after many years and think I could give one a good home. My last cats were both barn cats but both long gone.

Top Bottom