Where to get custom decals printed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
Hi does anyone have any pointers? Ive tried the main ones on google and ebay with no luck ive either been ignored or messed around, i need some cervelo r5 decals printed but unfortunatley dont have the measurments as i stupidly removed the old ones without measuring them as i thought it would be a simple task to order new ones
image.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
Local sign writer?

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Quoted £50 and said I was stupid for wanting to clearcoat over them so a no from me, messaged a few others and had no response

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Most places ive seen do a whole set for £10-20 and have laods of good reviews, ive tried the links above already and neither was helpful at all infact im pretty sure they are both the same company

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Have you tried a Cervelo dealership? Explain they are for a repaired crash damaged bike. Although I suspect they will be an expensive option.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Also no help ive asked cervelo direct and they said contact ky local dealer and they said cervelo said that they dont do them! I might end up going the diy route and ordering some generic cervelo decals ans making ky own design instead of a copy of the original

Making the name " part " of the stickers ( if you can get a close up) is no problem its the other little bits .
I have been " playing " with decal cutting and have had good results

actual size for cutting would be the only requirement and the font and decal colour

here are some I have cut earlier

cutvinyl.jpg

using sign vinyl they don't need to be clear coated

regards emma

Rob H

Eat, Sleep, Climb, Repeat
Thats weird, my R5 has laquer over the decals ie you cant take them off. :blink:

Top Bottom