Where we all holidaying this year than?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Indeed Speicher. We are already looking at booking a week's beach holiday next year for us to splash happily around the sand and surf..

Speicher said:
On your next beach holiday, you will have a very special Henry. He will be looking to you for instruction on sand castles, paddling, splashing around in the :tongue::hello::laugh:, and laughing :rofl:. :smile::laugh:

Mrs Ian will be :tongue: in the :sun:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Sunny Leith by the Sea for me this year!

After my 19yr-old cat was put down last month (much to my daughter's distress) I promised I'd get another one when I had time off to settle it in, and she could help choose the one I got. Well, the only time I'm going to have a strech of time off is over the summer, so my hols will be for the sole purpose of getting & settling the new furball in.

It'll be less expensive than taking the two of us over to Houston to visit my sister like we did last year, and ash clouds won't cancel picking up a cat :tongue:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
Try looking here:

A while back, we used that website to find this place in Snowdonia fires are positively encouraged, a really relaxed vibe too (some lovely cycling to be had nearby too) ;)

Thanks for that Fnaar - yes, I had been poking around on that website. It does seem to be the best single source...I was just interested in any personal experiences as well.

Lizban

Bit of a mix for me
Egypt in Summer
Barbados in Jan (Friends parents have a house there so double cheap)
NZ Feb (partially working there)
Aussie March (mainly working)

Top Bottom