Where we all holidaying this year than?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
:biggrin:I've got three weeks of cycling in France immediately followed by three days at the Edinburgh Festival leading a school trip. I haven't told my wife that my tardiness in booking the European Bike Express has evaporated the couple of days that I would have had at home between the two events. She'll see me for around eight hours between 24th July and 20 August.

I'm sure she can stretch out the bollocking to last the full eight hours

TVC

We're off to Sandals in St Lucia. We don't normally ever do the resort kind of thing, but it's a big birthday for Mrs VC (I'm not allowed to say which, but she was born in 1970;)) so I decided to treat her to a bit of pampered luxury, horse riding and snorkeling for her big day..

longers

Legendary Member
Got a wedding to camp out at for a few days then absolutely nothing else planned at all and three weeks of leave to use up.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
longers said:
Got a wedding to camp out at for a few days then absolutely nothing else planned at all and three weeks of leave to use up.

A tour?
I've got a hankering to do a singleton tour to see if I can stand my own company!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Are you sure Valerie will want to go with you?

Plax

Guru
I've had my main holiday this year - cycle touring Belize & Guatemala.
Bit short on days now like, but Mr Plax and I have booked to go to New York in August (hopefully the Volcano won't thwart this).

Top Bottom