Where we all holidaying this year than?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Speicher said:
Sevenoaks would be the place to meet. :biggrin:

Blimey that took some working out:biggrin:

...or get down to the Isle of Sheppey?

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Thailand twice this year. Not really a holiday though.

Will be there in 6 weeks for an Internship and again in November for a short exchange thing with my university (and they're paying:becool:). Also, a good excuse to see my other half as well.:biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
[quote name='swee'pea99']Frogland in a fortnight, then a week under canvas sometime in August. Just checking out campsites at the moment - looking for somewhere nice that allows campfires and hounds. Suggestions welcome....?[/QUOTE]

Try looking here:

A while back, we used that website to find this place in Snowdonia fires are positively encouraged, a really relaxed vibe too (some lovely cycling to be had nearby too) :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
ianrauk said:
Mrs Ian knows that that the US is my second home and I have a lot of friends there who I have known a lot longer then I have known her. She's not a fan of the US, so is happy for me to bugger off once a year to get my USA fix.. I am a very lucky man.. downside is that I have to do beach holidays with her which I find dull, dull, dull....It's not Mrs Ian that is dull :biggrin:.. beach holidays are..

Mine is opposite. I can quite easily holiday anywhere, but have to give them all their 'fix'. I keep saying this is the last one for a while but they wear me down.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
ianrauk said:
Mrs Ian knows that that the US is my second home and I have a lot of friends there who I have known a lot longer then I have known her. She's not a fan of the US, so is happy for me to bugger off once a year to get my USA fix.. I am a very lucky man.. downside is that I have to do beach holidays with her which I find dull, dull, dull....It's not Mrs Ian that is dull :laugh:.. beach holidays are..

On your next beach holiday, you will have a very special Henry. He will be looking to you for instruction on sand castles, paddling, splashing around in the :smile::hello::smile:, and laughing :sad:. :smile::laugh:

Mrs Ian will be :biggrin: in the :sun:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Aperitif said:
rich purves...not descriptive, just thinking aloud...:sad:

Would you go further without the accompaniment of Mrs rich p, rich? Or take the same time and just do 'extra' within the intended region?

I was thinking of a 'trip' to Greedos as he's going to be away...xx(

I think I'd be tempted to up the distance but it would be a voyage of discovery where I might bore myself to death. I like to talk bollix chat so I might have to throw myself at strangers or sit in pubs on my own doing the crossword.

darthpaul

Camping in Cornwall in July hopefully and maybe a couple of long weekends in the main school hols. Just got a new tent so need to make full use of it xx(

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
oh yeah and I'm going to Paris this weekend, and, no doubt, will be seen cycling around Montgomeryshire during various half-terms and such.... do they count?

Top Bottom