Where's a good place to look???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flashes

For a big birthday in 18 months I'm hoping to do LE to JOG on a fixed gear bike, but am struggling to find the right frameset. 21" - 22" seat tube (CTT) with track ends and needs to be pre 1958 and ideally in a non restored state, as I'll need to park it when I'm buying pasties, etc. I really fancy a Higgins, Jack Taylor, Major Nichols, RRA, etc. Something nice. EBay prices are a bit mad and I haven't seen anything I really like. Where's a good place to look?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
You could try one of those places that sell vintage bikes like: http://www.pedalpedlar.co.uk/collections/vintage-bike-frames
You'll pay top dollar though. Preloved might be a long shot but the evil bay will give you the most variety.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
For a big birthday in 18 months I'm hoping to do LE to JOG on a fixed gear bike, but am struggling to find the right frameset. 21" - 22" seat tube (CTT) with track ends and needs to be pre 1958 and ideally in a non restored state, as I'll need to park it when I'm buying pasties, etc. I really fancy a Higgins, Jack Taylor, Major Nichols, RRA, etc. Something nice. EBay prices are a bit mad and I haven't seen anything I really like. Where's a good place to look?

i got my Pollard W&E Pollard classic bicycle information and value!!

gumtree and preloved are always worth a look at

Top Bottom