Where's mudsticks?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jody

Stubborn git

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Have I missed something? Just realised that I haven't seen @mudsticks posting for ages. I imagine it's a busy time in the world of farming but I miss her posts. Has she left us?
Hi Anne
It's very sweet of you to be concerned, Thankyou for that ..
See t'internet isn't all about scoring points off of each other..💚💜

Just got a brief bust of connectivity at a resupply point in the mountains, so I'm stuffing my face whilst typing
I'm alive well and hope to continue that way.😊

Undertaking a somewhat overreaching 800km High Route traverse of the Pyrenees with my favourite hiking pardner in grime'..❤️

Sea to sea🤔

Like you do when some very dear sorts offer look after your farm for a couple of months.

Two or three day high ridge crossing coming up next..with probable snow..
All the 'holiday' funs.
Anyhoo up, still got another ten days, few thousand metres of up and down to go..

Maybe see you 'good*' folks around and about, here or there, if I make it back in one piece 😇
X X X

*I'll just ignore the horrible ones as per..

P.s. they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery etc etc, but that Sam chap is in another league altogether right??

AndyRM

XOXO
Hi Anne

Just got a brief bust of connectivity at a resupply point in the mountains, so I'm stuffing my face whilst typing

Undertaking a somewhat overreaching 800km High Route traverse of the Pyrenees with my favourite hiking pardner in grime'..❤️

Sea to sea🤔

Like you do when some very dear sorts offer look after your farm for a couple of months.

All the 'holiday' funs.
Anyhoo up, still got another ten days, few thousand metres of up and down to go..

Maybe see you 'good*' folks around and about, here or there, if I make it back in one piece 😇
X X X

P.s. they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery etc etc, but that Sam chap is in another league altogether right??

Sounds epic. Enjoy!

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Sounds epic. Enjoy!
Thankyou..
It is, it's all a bit ridiculous really, much harder work than work 🤔

Plus lots of epic scenery, high camps and scarey drops, but also good friends made...

Anyway, best get on - a few more hours walking before the next pitch..
Cheers 👍🏼

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Hi Anne

Sea to sea🤔

All the 'holiday' funs.

X X X

Wow! That's a serious hike.

I have to confess to being somewhat envious.

Hope the rest of it goes well for you.

Top Bottom