which bike:-(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

archenemy

We have the ride to work scheme coming up very soon so I’m thinking about a new bike. One of the bikes is the Giant talon 0 or I might wait till the new felt q820 comes out then there is the 2009 felt q820 which has the same spec but not as flashy has any one ridden the Treck 6300 looks ok and has plenty of mud clearance even with a 2.2 tyre on but have not seen any reviews on them yet. But the shop would not let me test ether the talon or the treck sad git lol.
Thanks

Globalti

Legendary Member
If it's just for riding to work you don't need to worry about tyre clearance because a 2.2 tyre will slow you down, you'll be wanting a 1.8 or smaller in a commuter type tread pattern for speed and easy pedalling.

OP
OP
A

archenemy

i do ride to work on a bike but i get off road as much as i can even going to work i'm could be looking at nearly 80% off road i do on average about 30 miles when i can when i'm off. i all so do a bike n P*** up 60miles and go to sherwood pines and other trails i can find. that is why i was asking about the treck. my felt is an 06 and i've done above 18 thuo on it.
thanks

Jonathan M

I don't think any of your potential choices would be a lemon. I'd probably go for the Giant, simply because it isn't a Trek, but a mate has a Trek and really likes it, and he upgraded from a Giant to buy it.

Top Bottom