Which camera then

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
My Stealth 2 set for 3 minute sections doesn't have more than a half-second or so of gap. Yours may be due to the larger 10 minute files.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
I`ve just looked at the footage that I shot in the car at 1 minute intervals and it is definitely noticeable that it`s skipping a couple of seconds and I now know that that is going to annoy me because I know it`s there. It`s really disappointing that something so expensive (for me) does this. I`m seriously considering sending it back to Amazon.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I`ve just looked at the footage that I shot in the car at 1 minute intervals and it is definitely noticeable that it`s skipping a couple of seconds and I now know that that is going to annoy me because I know it`s there. It`s really disappointing that something so expensive (for me) does this. I`m seriously considering sending it back to Amazon.

Do you have a fast enough memory card for whatever resolution your running at ? I can't remember off hand the minimum speeds needed soz

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
I have a SanDisk 64 GB Class 10 card in the camera - just like this one - https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter-Performance/dp/B073JYVKNX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1544544981&sr=8-1&keywords=SanDisk+Ultra+64GB+microSDXC+Memory+Card+++SD+Adapter+with+A1+App+Performance+up+to+100MB/s,+Class+10,+U1

Actually, panic over - guess who was at fault lol

I was so excited to use it that I went out without the latest firmware on the camera. Apparently, the latest update removes these gaps

Last edited:

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I have a SanDisk 64 GB Class 10 card in the camera - just like this one - https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter-Performance/dp/B073JYVKNX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1544544981&sr=8-1&keywords=SanDisk+Ultra+64GB+microSDXC+Memory+Card+++SD+Adapter+with+A1+App+Performance+up+to+100MB/s,+Class+10,+U1

Actually, panic over - guess who was at fault lol

I was so excited to use it that I went out without the latest firmware on the camera. Apparently, the latest update removes these gaps

If not try it with a UHS Class 3 (or U3 / UHS-III) card as these are recommended for action camera at 1080 and above

Top Bottom