Which computer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Debian

OK, next question...

I need a new computer, mine vanished during the ride home today, no idea where or how it fell off but it did.

So, need a new one.

Wireless, auto on/off showing current speed, average speed, trip distance and total distance, that's all I need and I want to spen as little as possible.

Recommendations?

potsy

Rambler
Got mine from Decathlon last year,around £13-14 I think,not the classiest looking but does all that you want.
Have gone 'wired' on the new bike Cateye Velo.

OP
OP
Debian

Debian

Was looking at the Velos on CRC and I wondered about going wired. Had mine been wired it presumably wouldn't have fallen off the bike so easily.

Hmmm...

OP
OP
Debian

Debian

HLaB said:
You mustn't have connected it right, a wired computer still has a connection point so you would have still lost it.

Maybe, but a wired comp has a cable down the fork to the sensor, so even if the handlebar clamp gave way then the wire would still hold?

potsy

Rambler
Yes,but the actual computer comes free from the mount so that could in theory fall off if not 'clicked in' properly.

Cateye micro wireless for me

The other thing I forgot to add apart from the above about the Styrada Wireless, is that the first time I took it out it absolutely tipped it down, no problem whatsoever.

For all I know that should be standard but I never always quite believe what it says on the tin.

Top Bottom