Which Dream bike for xmas ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Surly Big Dummy with all the extra racks and attachmments. May as well have a Rohloff hub and electric assist too, as its a dream bike.
Have to put the racks to good use so something in carbon from Planet X on one side. Have to balance it up so carbon from On One on the other side too please.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Mine would be a Pinarello Dogma

HelenD123

Legendary Member
A fully kitted out tourer with Rohloff and hub dynamo lights. It'd probably be my do-everything bike.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I've always liked the look of the American frame builder Richard Sachs bikes. He used to be on a five year waiting list but I don't think he's taking on any new work at all at the moment. Not that I'd have a cat in Hell's of getting one anyway.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'd settle for a Bob Yak or something similar that could be latched on to the back of the Brompton.

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
I bought mine a few years ago, 853OS lugless, Rohloff, hub dynamo and mudguards. I love it. Don't really want another bike.

Muddyfox

Guru
Santos Travelmaster with the rohloff belt drive .. would be my dream bike

Simon

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
What I've got would probably be mine. Prorace scandium/carbon frame with mid-range Campag kit. It suits my diminishing ability and nothing on it would bankrupt me if I broke it.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I'd want something hand-made and steel, preferably something like this or this from Vanilla over in Oregon, if they didn't have the three-year waiting list...

My wife is going to be pretty happy with her red Batavus BUB, that she's getting for Xmas...

Top Bottom