Which GCN presenter was the most successful professional cyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Emma Pooley and Jeremy Powers…

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Emma won a world TT title, Olympic TT silver, five national championships (one road race, four TTs), the last edition of the Grande Boucle ('women's TdF', sort of), multiple stage races…and that's just on the road…clear winner from all the GCN presenters past and present (on the English-language version, at least…)
As for Jeremy: over 90 UCI cyclocross race victories, four US national CX titles, and a Pan-American title.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Wasn't Wiggins on GCN race pass over the Tour? Depends how you define "presenter" and GCN, I guess. (I have defined GCN rudely in the past.)

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Matt Stephens was the most successful GCN presenter at falling off bicycles, I can tell you that much.

Wasn't Wiggins on GCN race pass over the Tour? Depends how you define "presenter" and GCN, I guess. (I have defined GCN rudely in the past.)

Wiggins was / is a Eurosport presenter, GCN Race Pass (GCN being owned by the same communications company that owns Eurosport) was just a way to pay-per-view watch Eurosport coverage if you didn't have a telly box that had Eurosport on it. (It was also a way to watch Eurosport ad-free, but that's splitting hairs... and why would anyone want to do away with adverts on Eurosport? They're the only natural break you get from Carlton droning on about olives, or cheese or something.)
Anyway, long story short, Wiggins isn't a GCN presenter. ^_^

Top Bottom