Which hybrid between these two Trek?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
R

Rents

You are perfectly right mr Jamie. But I guess looking at something in a picture might be quite different from looking at the same thing in person...

Today I saw they have a good deal at cycle surgery.. 249 for a ridgeback speed... Similar specs to the Trek 7.0 fx but cheaper. And it comes with mudguards.

After all the rambling I'm down to these two models:
- ridgeback speed
- pinnacle lithium one

Keith Oates

Janner
The bikes you've mentioned are all similar so I think the best bike is the one that YOU think looks the best and is a colour that pleases your eye. Let us know what you decide to get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
R

Rents

The hardest thing is deciding between one that comes with all the accessories (mudguards...), which normally look not as nice - a bit nerdy- and one where you have to get these items, which look nicer but eventually will be spoiled by mudguards, without even knowing what the bike looks like with these on before the purchase..

Having said that, the ridgeback speed looks like the best deal as with 250 £ you can take home a bike with mudguards and rack at the back + lock + helmet.

Price wise you can't beat that. So if you guys feel as a brand ridgeback is comparable to pinnacle and trek, I might go for it...
I had never heard this brand before starting this research and therefore your opinion is highly appreciated

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/ridgeback/speed-2012-hybrid-bike-ec032052

Top Bottom