Which Hybrid to Buy - Advice Appreciated

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nickarcher82

I'm using my hybrid a lot the last year and looking to get something else using cycle to work. It's mainly for tow/gravel paths, bridleways and a little bit of road.

Considering these -

cgr_al_105_orange_flatbar_v2.png

Ribble CGR AL Orange - Flat Bar
Light and robust the CGR Alloy is a stunning bike that will take you anywhere with timeless performance and style. Strong, versatile and durable, the geometry of the hand built, British-designed CGR Alloy has been carefully formulated so that it conquers all riding surfaces with ease.
www.ribblecycles.co.uk
www.ribblecycles.co.uk
Specialized Sirrus X 4.0 2020 | Tredz Bikes
Specialized Sirrus X 4.0 2020 - Hybrid Sports Bike £999.00 or just £83.25 per month with 0% APR finance. All Hybrid bikes are built by Cytech qualified mechanics, delivered free to the UK mainland & include 8 weeks free bike insurance. Price Match. Buy Now.
apple-touch-icon.png
www.tredz.co.uk
2020 Giant ToughRoad SLR 2 Gravel Bike in Black £899.00

Any thoughts? Through no real experience or knowledge swinging towards the Giant or Ribble.

vickster

Legendary Member
Ribble, looks much nicer, different and interesting. And you’ll be supporting a UK business :okay:

but only available to pre order so hopefully not in a hurry to buy :sad:

Sirrus out of stock except small sizes (and knowing Tredz, probably in those too)

Giant also out of stock in all sizes in your link.

At the moment, pure availability may dictate your choice

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nickarcher82

Ribble, looks much nicer, different and interesting. And you’ll be supporting a UK business :okay:

but only available to pre order so hopefully not in a hurry to buy :sad:

Sirrus out of stock except small sizes (and knowing Tredz, probably in those too)

Giant also out of stock in all sizes in your link.

At the moment, pure availability may dictate your choice

Thanks.

Not a long wait for the Ribble and Formby Cycles do have the Giant in. Sirrus out of stock everywhere.

I don’t know much about equipment on them. Are they all much of a muchness?

Thanks

Top Bottom