Which one do you reckon hurts most?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Happy birthday,see if you can leg it to the pub.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
View attachment 374252 woke up a bit later than I wanted to this morning and walked briskly towards the bathroom for a shower....I misjudged the door frame gap and twatted my toe. Arrgh!!
My chubby little trotters have a chubbier toe than usual.....and I can't bend the bugger.

And it's my birthday.

Nasty. I'm no medic but that looks like it'll have to come off. Better to lose a toe or two now than your whole leg in a day or so.

OP
OP
stedlocks

stedlocks

Über Member
Some great corn-y jokes here! I'm in toe-tal pain, but Henry westons vintage cider is helping with the pain!just had a lovely curry with the kids but mrs stedlocks had hers upstairs in isolation....early onset of flu!
It's all good though, as I'm lying on the couch watching the cricket, drinking cider, and I'll be flicking over to watch the Micky mousers get beat!
And my little angels got me a castelli gabba!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Some great corn-y jokes here! I'm in toe-tal pain, but Henry westons vintage cider is helping with the pain!just had a lovely curry with the kids but mrs stedlocks had hers upstairs in isolation....early onset of flu!
It's all good though, as I'm lying on the couch watching the cricket drinking cider, and I'll be flicking over to watch the Micky mousers get beat!
And my little angels got me a castelli gabba!!!
Why's your cricket drinking cider?

Know that "blue feeling" though.
CAM00097.jpg

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
View attachment 374252 woke up a bit later than I wanted to this morning and walked briskly towards the bathroom for a shower....I misjudged the door frame gap and twatted my toe. Arrgh!!
My chubby little trotters have a chubbier toe than usual.....and I can't bend the bugger.

And it's my birthday.

I broke my little toe a couple of weeks ago, stubbed it on a table leg, bent right back and snapped like a twig. Very annoying, and stopped me cycling for nearly 24 hours, but I think I should have applied a bit more Rule 5!

Happy birthday, and take a painkiller, the shoes will go on, and if you can feel the toe, just keep pedalling harder and harder till the leg pain drowns out the toe! Seriously, unless your cycle shoes are too tight around the toes, you'll be amazed at how you can cycle with this sort of thing!

Top Bottom