Which one do you reckon hurts most?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
image.jpeg
woke up a bit later than I wanted to this morning and walked briskly towards the bathroom for a shower....I misjudged the door frame gap and twatted my toe. Arrgh!!
My chubby little trotters have a chubbier toe than usual.....and I can't bend the bugger.

And it's my birthday.

It can only go south from here. Stay in bed. Happy happy.

OP
OP
stedlocks

stedlocks

Über Member
It does look a bit purple doesn't it?? It's not though, just the light!

I don't think I can get my cycling shoe on.....! I've got loads to do today too.

I had a 70miler off road yesterday though.....up to Epping forest and covered in sludge! One of jobs today is to fettle some mudguards onto the sequoia, then I have to work on the outdoor thing that I'm making for the school out of scaffold boards, I've also got some knives/hatchets that need a bit of edge work and a flat to sort out on the Mercian...I promised my old vw that I'd wash it too, and in between all that lot, I've got to squeeze in some dog walking and magnet fishing! Curry and beer tonight with the family though, so the wetherspoons breakfast might have to be put off!

It does look a bit purple doesn't it?? It's not though, just the light!

I don't think I can get my cycling shoe on.....! I've got loads to do today too.

I had a 70miler off road yesterday though.....up to Epping forest and covered in sludge! One of jobs today is to fettle some mudguards onto the sequoia, then I have to work on the outdoor thing that I'm making for the school out of scaffold boards, I've also got some knives/hatchets that need a bit of edge work and a flat to sort out on the Mercian...I promised my old vw that I'd wash it too, and in between all that lot, I've got to squeeze in some dog walking and magnet fishing! Curry and beer tonight with the family though, so the wetherspoons breakfast might have to be put off!
Happy Birthday. I hope your foot feels better soon.

They've got a harsh punishment scheme at that school. I thought corporal punishment had been banned.

Top Bottom