CRC and
Wiggle still technically exist, but they are dead to me as now part of the Frasers group - so basically sports direct, so I haven't given them any of my business since they went that way - same goes for evans.
EDIT: I didn't realise the websites had been taken down, good news to my mind, as I wonder how many people still shopped with them not knowing what they had become.
Both those addresses simply route to evans now - evans were never great were they, but they then became even worse
My go to retailers in no specific order tend to be:
Sigma Sports
Merlincycles.com
Cyclestore
Tredz
Balfesbikes.co.uk
Halfords (on occasion)
Freewheel.co.uk is also worth a mention - you get to nominate a local store, and a small percentage of your purchase goes to them which is pretty cool.
Honourable mentions also for:
SDJSports
Highonbikes (Who have an
ebay store as well)
TeamCycles
Certini
WolfCycles
Tweekscycles
Agree on the above, I used to shop plenty of kit from
Ribble, but they have changed tack - also Parkers if anyone remembers them, but they have since bitten the dust sadly. We used to have so much more choice :-(
I've also shopped with both SJS and Spa in the past, but they are much more niche.
I used to shop at a load of European based retailers, but a load have understandably severed ties with us, or there are import duties to pay etc.
Sometimes I will get around that by having it delivered to my folks who live in Spain, but not always easy.
One I do still shop with, and can recommend, is the oddly named to my mind, Lordgunbicycles