Which Trip Computer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Update on this Specialized Elite, the cadence seems fine hit 111 on Saturday so I must have done 99 on Friday, though the Temp seems a little out, was reading 22C on Sat evening.

Tjit

Hi, am new to cycling and have a boardman 22 function computer..,however immhaving a issue with the cadence monitor....it just won't pick up? Ay ideas? Also I did not get a manual so it's hard to configure!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi, am new to cycling and have a boardman 22 function computer..,however immhaving a issue with the cadence monitor....it just won't pick up? Ay ideas? Also I did not get a manual so it's hard to configure!

You can download the manual HERE

Check the distance of the magnate from the sensor, they do need to be quite close.

jim55

Guru
if it picks up speed from the rear wheel id imagine it would b wires all over the bike ?too good to b true:sad:

if it picks up speed from the rear wheel id imagine it would b wires all over the bike ?too good to b true:sad:
No just one cable (two inside a sheath) cadence comes out first then about 3-4" further the speed sensor all quite neat really, the cable back to the mount runs up the down tube, put mine underneath.

Top Bottom