White Dog Poo .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
@Fab Foodie hope the Holdsworth didnt get splattered

Unfortunately .... not, I've had flu and not been out on her in anger :-(
I need a longer seatpost too :-)

colly

Re member eR
My dog loves bones. Would eat them all the time. The trouble is they give him the shoots something chronic, consequently....................he gets none.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
My dog loves bones. Would eat them all the time. The trouble is they give him the s***s something chronic, consequently....................he gets none.
We had this with a vac packed bone we bought from Pets at Home .... not a nice sight to wake up to .....

Last edited:

colly

Re member eR
We had this with a vac packed bone we bought from Pets at Home .... not a nice sight to wake up too .....
Unfortunately I know exactly what you mean.:sad:xx(

I never realised a dog could shoot so much and with such force. I swear our kitchen looked like it had been lived in by an inmate of the Maze prison.

Mattonsea

Über Member
Are dogs are total masters of the WDP. They are on a raw meat diet but the smell of minced cow lung will put you off pate
for life. xx(xx(xx(

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Stan mainly has chicken carcasses with some offal and muscle meat every couple of weeks. This suits him and we constantly get conpliments on his condition. I don't berate anyone for what they choose to feed their dogs but I just couldn't reconcile feeding the crap they put in commercial dog foods. In the long run they can cause major health problems. Incidentally...the poo doesn't come out white...but does turn it as it dries lol

Still exists ....
Bit of a thread resurrection I know but I saw this today and instantly thought of you FF ^_^

WTF anyone who saw me photographing it thought I have no idea :crazy:

20140725_161158.jpg

Top Bottom