Who are cyclists?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
Nooo! (please see my earlier post). A penis really is not essential. It can make it easier stopping for a wee, as long as its not too cold, but it really is overated for cycling purposes (please see my earlier post).

I think you have overlooked the discomfort which comes from two aspects of the female lady bits and a a saddle:

1) What I call the "divide and lift" effect, where the saddle becomes an internal organ of sorts (internal blisters in that region are NOT pleasing to me.)

2) A sweaty noo noo is a sad noo noo and can lead to itchy (thrush) and painful (BV) infections.

I think you have overlooked the discomfort which comes from two aspects of the female lady bits and a a saddle:

1) What I call the "divide and lift" effect, where the saddle becomes an internal organ of sorts (internal blisters in that region are NOT pleasing to me.)

The image that the above statement has just put into my mind.................:eek:

2) A sweaty noo noo is a sad noo noo and can lead to itchy (thrush) and painful (BV) infections.

Betty Swollocks are no fun either, believe me! :sweat::blush:

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Nooo! (please see my earlier post). A penis really is not essential. It can make it easier stopping for a wee, as long as its not too cold, but it really is overated for cycling purposes (please see my earlier post).

It is for a beemer driver when they hit 0-60 in three seconds.

(Im joking beemer drivers x) Could apply to boy racers though.

OP
OP
wmtlynx

wmtlynx

Cyclists are just people on human powered +/- electric assist machines that drivers of buses need to take care of when driving near. Thanks.
I have seen many colleagues make silly manoeuvres around bikes. As a bus driver who cycles to work, I try to stick up for those on two wheels, mainly with the question, "What is the longest you have ever been stuck behind a bike?" Biggest nuisance on the road is anyone in a hurry to get nowhere.

OP
OP
wmtlynx

wmtlynx

Hmmm - but I must resist the temptation to apply the same sort of reasoning to bus drivers.
4 out of 60 are also cyclists where I work, plus several motorcyclists. Another half dozen pestering the boss to sign up for the CTW scheme.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
4 out of 60 are also cyclists where I work, plus several motorcyclists. Another half dozen pestering the boss to sign up for the CTW scheme.

What's the modal share where you live? It might turn out that it isn't anything special to write home about, but more people wanting CTW could be good.

Top Bottom