Who do you fancy that's on TV these days?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

Me....well... 1) Nigela lawson.....boy...she can griddle my eggs anyday...hubba hubba.:tongue: 2) The woman in the Vodafone advert....where that bloke goes to meet her at lunch time and realises he's still in the office...... Something about her....damn sexy....;) They are my top two at the moment....although Nigela has always had my vote....;)

got-to-get-fit

Dude... Nigela Rocks
Also for your consideration........

Fern cotton
Kirsty Gallagher
Still...........and always .....Melanie sykes
Claudia Winkleman
and for some strange reason i cant fathom..........sarah beanie of that property ladder

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
got-to-get-fit said:
and for some strange reason i cant fathom..........sarah beanie of that property ladder
I can think of a couple of reasons...hur hur. She has a fine pair of portfolios. ;)

gbb

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
I can think of a couple of reasons...hur hur. She has a fine pair of portfolios. ;)

Reminds me of a saying...

She was only the welders daughter....but she had 'acelylene' tits ;):biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Kirsty Gallagher...mmmmm.... I love Brunettes...and even more brunettes with blue or green eyes. ;) Anything else is a bonus. ;)

stephec

Legendary Member
stevenb said:
Me....well... 1) Nigela lawson.....boy...she can griddle my eggs anyday...hubba hubba.:tongue: 2) The woman in the Vodafone advert....where that bloke goes to meet her at lunch time and realises he's still in the office...... Something about her....damn sexy....;) They are my top two at the moment....although Nigela has always had my vote....;)

Snap.

Don't forget Lorraine Kelly as well though, she's certainly matured with age.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
There was an article in the paper a week or so or go, debunking the myths created by TV land (e.g. more goes on in Big Brother than we actually see, blah blah). And it also said "and that Nigella...she isn't really coming on to you" .. pity that, I thought she was... ;)

Big Bren

Holly Willoughby - cute as a button.

The bird off Outrageous Wasters - don't know her name but I'm loving that 'eco-warrior but still glam' thing she's got going on.

Bren

Bigtallfatbloke

Nina hussein & Lara lewington are top tv totty at the moment

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Haven't seen her on TV for a bit, but that Mariella Frostrup makes me go all weak at the knees. :evil:Her voice is damn sexy too. Also, try saying her surname backwards...Purtsorf....Purtsorf....makes you want to stroke her hair, before getting down to business! ;):biggrin::biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue::evil:;):evil:

Top Bottom