Who do you fancy that's on TV these days?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

trustysteed said:
It always amazes me that people say Nigella. Haven't any of those people seen the size of her below the neck? she's fast approaching maximum density at a rate that her fluttering eyelashes and nauseating 'come-on' voice can't hide.

Cat Deeley, now there's some class TV totty.

I like a woman with some flesh on her....not a silly excess but Nigella is very cute n cuddly....I can imagine snuggling up to her in bed each night...mmmmmm:tongue:

papercorn2000

goo_mason said:
She was in a pilot for a sitcom on BBC Scotland which was repeated last week - 'Legit' - where she played the mother of some guy who looked late 20's.

Sadly she looked rather the worse for age (maybe because I was watching her in Gregory's Girl just a few weeks ago and she was so young and lovely ;))

Noooooooooooooooo!

Does this mean that I will have to watch her with my eyes kind of half-closed?

ash68

can't beat swimming coverage when sharon davies is presenting.She had in her younger days and she still got it now,especially if there,s a cool wind blowing.Rasperry ripples to die for:tongue::tongue::biggrin:

ash68

Where's your sense of adventure?:blush: imagine those legs wrapped round ya,bet she's really sweet and loving, nothing like the macho woman you portray:tongue:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Does anyone remember 'Jet' off of Gladiators.
She was nice....:blush:

Abitrary

ash68 said:
Where's your sense of adventure?:blush: imagine those legs wrapped round ya,bet she's really sweet and loving, nothing like the macho woman you portray:tongue:

Well, yeah. My fantasy is actually being crushed by a *petite* bionic woman.

Not Kylie Minogue, but maybe the one off of Emmerdale with the tits. But with bionic crushing legs. And arms.

got-to-get-fit

trustysteed said:
It always amazes me that people say Nigella. Haven't any of those people seen the size of her below the neck? she's fast approaching maximum density at a rate that her fluttering eyelashes and nauseating 'come-on' voice can't hide.

Cat Deeley, now there's some class TV totty.

Cat Deeley .....you have got to be kidding me ...she is pure cheese and she is Boss eyed.

Top Bottom