Who do you fancy that's on TV these days?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SamNichols said:
I absolutely adore the French girl off the English/French car adverts. Can't remember which car it's for though - Peugeot?

Thiery Henri's wife ??? Or has the divorce already gone through?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
most of the female staff at holby city hospital (mrs alecetc watches it), especially donna.

tomb1960

Gaby Hastings (Yorath that was) the only good thing about the football season. I notice she's going to be on Strictly Come Dancing!!!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
papercorn2000 said:
Is Claire Grogan on TV any more?

She was in a pilot for a sitcom on BBC Scotland which was repeated last week - 'Legit' - where she played the mother of some guy who looked late 20's.

Sadly she looked rather the worse for age (maybe because I was watching her in Gregory's Girl just a few weeks ago and she was so young and lovely ;))

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Konnie Huq.... grrr...yum! ;)

more film than TV, but i have seen the films on TV if that counts...

Kirsten Dunst, her what is Spidermans hottie Mary-Jane ;):tongue::tongue:, although i preferred her in Elizabethtown a film in which nothing much happens except being able to watch her (excellent sound track though)

windy

It always amazes me that people say Nigella. Haven't any of those people seen the size of her below the neck? she's fast approaching maximum density at a rate that her fluttering eyelashes and nauseating 'come-on' voice can't hide.

Cat Deeley, now there's some class TV totty.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
trustysteed said:
It always amazes me that people say Nigella. Haven't any of those people seen the size of her below the neck? she's fast approaching maximum density at a rate that her fluttering eyelashes and nauseating 'come-on' voice can't hide.

Cat Deeley, now there's some class TV totty.
Just something about the way she eats a chocolate eclair, which kind of gives you a strange feeling....;)

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
goo_mason said:
She was in a pilot for a sitcom on BBC Scotland which was repeated last week - 'Legit' - where she played the mother of some guy who looked late 20's.

Sadly she looked rather the worse for age (maybe because I was watching her in Gregory's Girl just a few weeks ago and she was so young and lovely ;))

Clare grogan has been on tv but apart from Red Dwarf, Father Ted etc not much acting and cameos. She was on one of the music channels from time to time VH1 I think. Not that I like her but still knocking around.

Top Bottom