Who Do You Think You Are - I know it's me but...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
...I don't give a feck about my relatives from the distant past. It follows, to me at least, that I care even less about those of Mary Berry and all the other BBC presenters who grieve publicly over theirs.
Make my wife turn it off please.
I am currently sat on my bed reading and messing about on here instead. :smile:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
[QUOTE 3274472, member: 259"]All our lot on the UK side were such degenerates they left scant records. Most of them are in county court judgement s and deportations for offences involving sheep.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I feel grief for those long-past sheep being barstewardised by those nasty, nasty people :cry:.

When I first saw this show, I thought "only in the uk". I.E. as if who your ancestors is who you are. However, I was wrong. I gather the US version is a bit of hit, and a couple of years ago, I kept hearing people discussing last night's episode. People I met, overheard on public transport etc. They love it there.

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3274504, member: 259"]This reply is useless without pictures:ohmy:[/QUOTE]
Brave man if I call your bluff. :biggrin:

classic33

Leg End Member
...I don't give a feck about my relatives from the distant past. It follows, to me at least, that I care even less about those of Mary Berry and all the other BBC presenters who grieve publicly over theirs.
Make my wife turn it off please.
What's wrong with knowing where your family came from

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I know who both sets of my grandparents were because I met them before they died. I know what their jobs were, but nothing else. It doesn't matter to me. They are gone. I'll be gone and forgotten too sometime in the future. All that will remain is my insignificant tomb, and legends down the pub of how grieving women threw themselves on my pyre......
tiny tomb.jpeg

Top Bottom