Who else is working Christmas Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
I will be working in the loosest possible sence of the word on christmas day for four hours in the afternoon!;);):biggrin:

Thank god I am not doing New year this time though I hated that last year!

Willow

My son tells me it's only 3 days until is cuddly Rudo has to go off to work, so I guess he'll be busy christmas day.

Last year I visited my Aunt in hospital on Xmas day so thank you to all of you who spread a little cheer around instead of being with your loved ones (or out on your bikes).;);)

Moose

I've managed to blag off Christmas day and Boxing day - I'm very lucky this year.

I don't know what you do Louise, but I hope it's not too busy for you it's as pleasant a day as possible.

Maz

Guru
What sort of jobs y'all doing if it means working on xmas day?
And, yes, I am nosey.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Maz said:
And, yes, I am nosey.

I work in a little known department of Southwark Council, which is to do with import and export and keeping our borders clear and keeping the Police informed of any suspect activity.

Maz

Guru
djtheglove said:
I work in a little known department of Southwark Council, which is to do with import and export and keeping our borders clear and keeping the Police informed of any suspect activity.
Hm. Sounds a bit hush-hush and interesting, that.

TWBNK

I am in on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, both for 12 hour days. Then on to three 12 hour nights.

I work on the ambulances so here is hoping for quiet shifts.

Moose

Maz said:
And, yes, I am nosey.

I work in Utilities

Back at work this week and will be until mid January. I shall be trying not to do 12 hours on the day. And New Years Day. And to be honest, on as many other days as possible ;)

Job? Oil rig supply boat. The industry never stops

edit: and a dry ship as well so not so much as a sniff of booze to even welcome the New Year in ;)

surfgurl

I'm working Christmas Eve until midnight, Boxing Day afternoon and New Years Eve until very late.
I work in a bar. It's a nice, friendly social club so it will be busy but not unpleasantly so.

OP
OP
louise

louise

I am a nurse and am working Christmas Eve till the 27th December night shift and New Years Eve night shift.

I am also cat sitting!

cat can be :biggrin: or he's :biggrin::evil::becool:

Moose

betty swollocks said:
Social Worker: working 24 hour shift starting 2pm Christmas Day.

A 24hr shift and working for local government? They should be more careful as 24hrs could well be compromising the Working Time Regulations

Top Bottom