Who has the jersey ?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by postman, 24 Mar 2015.

1. PaulSB

PaulSB Legendary Member

I still have the jersey but health issues prevent me from cycling or driving. I'm unsure when this will change.

Is there someone prepared to collect the shirt from Chorley and keep the ball rolling??

Fnaar likes this.
  2. Gatters

Gatters Senior Member

I can collect it next Friday evening and wear it for FCR inaugural sportive event Sunday 23rd?

3. Vantage

Vantage The dogs chew toy

Probably not a good idea.
    If people wore it, it would need washing and then we run the risk of wiping out signatures.

classic33, Fnaar and Katherine like this.
  4. Katherine

Katherine Guru Moderator Photo Winner

Vantage is correct about not wearing the jersey but if you can collect it, sign it and cycle it to another Cycle Chatter, that would be great.

classic33 and Fnaar like this.
  5. PaulSB

PaulSB Legendary Member

I'm really sorry I missed these posts. I am now back on my bike and can ride to meet up within 25-30 miles of Chorley.

Any takers???

classic33 likes this.
  6. PaulSB

PaulSB Legendary Member

I still have the jersey.so if anyone is interested to continue it's journey please get in touch.

It's beginning to look as though it's last stop is in the back of my cupboard.

Vantage likes this.
  7. Vantage

I wondered the same thing when I had it.
    I think @Katherine said she'd had it a few years till I turned up.

It might be worth mentioning it in General Cycling Discussions as I know there are folk further up north near Preston etc who might be able to take it.
    I don't think it gets enough publicity where this thread is.

Last edited: 2 Aug 2019
    PaulSB likes this.
  8. Archie_tect

Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold

Has it ever made it up to Northumberland?

9. Vantage

It's been pretty much everywhere. Forum members in Scotland have signed it. Edinburgh I think.

10. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

@Archie_tect "Has it ever made it up to Northumberland?"

Yeah it has, see these two posts form yours truly (unfortunately the pics aren't there any more, and I can't find them amongst my own saved things). Blimey, it was over 10 years ago :ohmy:

It was a lot of fun, and I'd be happy to join in again if it comes this way :smile:

[edit] I found one of the photos!!!!
    With Hairy Jock, @Scoosh and @graham56 . Photo taken by Mrs Hairy Jock (who has another username which escapes me right now)

Cycle Chat Jersey Relay 09 05 09 Scoosh David Hairy Jock Kim Graham56 Me Coldstream.jpg

Last edited: 13 Sep 2019 at 18:44
    Katherine likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice