Who has the jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm okay for Banbury. I can do Thursday or Friday next week, if they aren't suitable @Fab Foodie let me know. I've never been to Banbury so no idea where is best to meet. I'll pm you my mobile once we've agreed a date. I'll then pass it on to @crazyjoe101 who can then arrange to pass it onto @MickeyBlueEyes ?
Well I'm not old enough to be retired, so it'll have to be a weekend day or 10pm at night! Apart from which I'm working in France next Thurs and Friday ....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Thanks- let me know which day you go for and I'll see if I can make it.
Cheers, will do!

Tynan

Veteran
Yes I have this (see post 25), this will start to move again this Sunday :bicycle:
Whew, thanks for that 4F, I would have freely admitted to still having the Southern one, I remember collecting it and nothing after that, I was doing a lot of riding and meeting a lot of people about then and my memory stinks

You've saved a very long and fruitless search of the house

SS top time soon come and the SS CC top will get out and about, I still miss the 'fiendly' ones, shame

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Whew, thanks for that 4F, I would have freely admitted to still having the Southern one, I remember collecting it and nothing after that, I was doing a lot of riding and meeting a lot of people about then and my memory stinks

You've saved a very long and fruitless search of the house

SS top time soon come and the SS CC top will get out and about, I still miss the 'fiendly' ones, shame

No problem, you passed it to me at the end of a Dunwich Dynamo ride just before we rode to Ipswich (the year after the infamous Cycle chat VW camper van breakfast and beer)

Top Bottom