Who has ............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
I put it on last night - was starting to get a little draughty in the large open plan living room. Italian houses are not built for the cooler months.

potsy

Rambler
Ours has been on for about 4 weeks,me and Mrs Potsy have a constant battle with the thermostat,every time I walk past it I turn it down a notch,every time she walks past it goes back up
biggrin.gif

Anyway the boiler packed in last night,circuit board fried,oh dear
rolleyes.gif

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
Ours has been on for about 4 weeks,me and Mrs Potsy have a constant battle with the thermostat,every time I walk past it I turn it down a notch,every time she walks past it goes back up
biggrin.gif

Anyway the boiler packed in last night,circuit board fried,oh dear
rolleyes.gif

Marital harmony ...........

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
My central heating will go on 1st december if the temp is 0C or below ................. 2 hours in morning and 2 .5 hours in the evening. In the meantime I wear my Helly Hansen warm leggings and long sleeve top, NorthFace base layers and fleece, neck warmer, fleece hat and gloves. :cold:

Bayerd

Über Member
Mines on low due to new mini Skud only being a week old !

Congrats!

Ours has been on intermittently for the last few days. I have the same man/woman battle as others on here, and really hate to admit that getting up in the morning and not feeling a chill is better than feeling a chill. If it was down to me though, we'd get up without the heating coming on and get active to get warm in the morning.....

Top Bottom