Who hates Sam Brown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
And I'm wondering what effect wearing a hi-vis vest to bed would have - I suspect Mr Summerdays would just stand there laughing:biggrin:

Norm

Arch said:
That and a shotgun bungied to the top tube...
Careful, I think Slomo might have patented that design. :blush:

bauldbairn

Origamist said:
I usually cycle in black gear and a silver SB is my retro-reflective concession.

Adidas Black Techfit Tracksuit for me on the bike - with a rather fetching NiteZone Yellow/Orange/Reflective strip waistcoat.:biggrin:

Sam Browne in backpack for emergencies - its over twenty years old and I can't bring myself to part with it. I passed my Motorbike test with it on.:blush:

HelenD123

Guru
Arch said:
Dammit, I'm wondering if hi-vis pyjamas would be a winner as a comedy gift for that cyclist in you life who has everything....;)

Tom used to joke that my Rainlegs (if I'd worn them with nothing else, I never did BTW) looked like some sort of bondage gear, perhaps I should couple them with a hi-vis waistcoat for the full effect.*

*the effect in question being to send men run away screaming...

I'm picturing a female version of Chuffy doing his YMCA poses:laugh:.

Norm said:
Originally a belt and shoulder strap used for carrying ammunition or a shoulder holster, I believe but incorporated into many military uniforms.

Nowadays refers to a reflective belt / sash of the same pattern.

And yes, I feel like I'm 12 when wearing one, so I use a hi viz waist coat with reflectives.
I to wear a hi viz waist coat, I wouldn't wear a sam brown

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
gavintc said:
I know my wife rolls about laughing when I put on my leg warmers before the bibs. She thinks it looks weird.

Bibs on first, then leg warmers. Though you have to roll the legs of your bibs up, at least it saves your dignity. ;)

Top Bottom