Who here is a musician?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 17 Sep 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I reckon there would be a few musos around given some of the posts I have seen. Would anybody be up for playing in a Cyclechat Virtual Band for a laugh?

EDIT:
    Ok I am going to post links to any completed tracks here for all to download (easier than flipping through the entire thread to find them):

Drums:
    http://download.yousendit.com/A0579B6F43BAA135

2. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

I'm not a bad singer... listen..."la la la la la la..huh! take it to the bridge"

3. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

I'll be the CC band version of Bez - I can't play anything, so I'll shake a tambourine and dance a bit.

Bren

4. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

cool...we have the important bits already!;)

5. If you want guitar, banjo, ukulele or mandolin, I'm your man.

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

I can play the triangle

7. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

well I was thinking of doing the guitar meeself...but therte's always room for 6 more strings. I should also have asked who here also has some kind of recording gear capable of producing a simple wav file as we'd need to exchange files and line them all up etc

8. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I have six instruments, none of which I can play (yet) ;):blush:.
    I used to play the drums and bugle in the Boys' Brigade, but really really want/have to learn to play the banjo!
    Rhythm Thief! What was the name of that 'teach-yourself-banjo' book you mentioned once? I'll have to look out for it.

9. Lefire

Lefire New Member

I can play the fool only too well.

10. barq

barq Senior Member

I can do the remixes. ;)

11. Unkraut

Unkraut Master of the Inane Comment

I should be happy to give my renditioning of Nessan Dorma in falsetto.

12. I was a little drummer boy and also the boogie woogie bugle boy of Form C...;)

13. col

col Veteran

I was a piper in my youth:smile:

14. Been playing the piano since the tender age of 2, and also a percussionist with perfect pitch, if there can be such a thing! I was also a techno DJ ... I'm a bit of a frustrated musician as it happens, have played music most of my life, and am thinking of reinventing myself as a folkie, but I'm not sure what instrument to learn yet. My brother is a pro french horn player, and my dad is a good singer, so it runs in the family...

15. I'll play mandolin then. Or rhythm guitar, I don't mind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice