1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who here is a musician?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 17 Sep 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I reckon there would be a few musos around given some of the posts I have seen. Would anybody be up for playing in a Cyclechat Virtual Band for a laugh?

EDIT:
    Ok I am going to post links to any completed tracks here for all to download (easier than flipping through the entire thread to find them):

Drums:
    http://download.yousendit.com/A0579B6F43BAA135

2. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

I'm not a bad singer... listen..."la la la la la la..huh! take it to the bridge"

3. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

I'll be the CC band version of Bez - I can't play anything, so I'll shake a tambourine and dance a bit.

Bren

4. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

cool...we have the important bits already!;)

5. If you want guitar, banjo, ukulele or mandolin, I'm your man.

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

I can play the triangle

7. OP
    OP
    Bigtallfatbloke

well I was thinking of doing the guitar meeself...but therte's always room for 6 more strings. I should also have asked who here also has some kind of recording gear capable of producing a simple wav file as we'd need to exchange files and line them all up etc

8. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I have six instruments, none of which I can play (yet) ;):blush:.
    I used to play the drums and bugle in the Boys' Brigade, but really really want/have to learn to play the banjo!
    Rhythm Thief! What was the name of that 'teach-yourself-banjo' book you mentioned once? I'll have to look out for it.

9. Lefire

Lefire New Member

I can play the fool only too well.

10. barq

barq Senior Member

I can do the remixes. ;)

11. Unkraut

Unkraut Master of the Inane Comment

I should be happy to give my renditioning of Nessan Dorma in falsetto.

12. I was a little drummer boy and also the boogie woogie bugle boy of Form C...;)

13. col

col Veteran

I was a piper in my youth:smile:

14. Been playing the piano since the tender age of 2, and also a percussionist with perfect pitch, if there can be such a thing! I was also a techno DJ ... I'm a bit of a frustrated musician as it happens, have played music most of my life, and am thinking of reinventing myself as a folkie, but I'm not sure what instrument to learn yet. My brother is a pro french horn player, and my dad is a good singer, so it runs in the family...

15. I'll play mandolin then. Or rhythm guitar, I don't mind.