Who, here..

Have you visited a lap-dancing bar?

• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Nope, and dont think i would do.
I have walked through the red light district in Amsterdam though, they are all. or looked, middle aged and pretty ugly.
I mean, if you want to tempt guys in by putting a woman in the window, at least pick the good looking ones:rolleyes:
We did get offered a family deal to get into one of the 'clubs' aswell. Which, mum was shocked, and dad said no he didnt want to be answering any of 'those' questions.
I think i was 15 at the time, mum said, "hes only 15" with a very shocked face.
:welcome::laugh::smile:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Joe24 said:
Nope, and dont think i would do.
I have walked through the red light district in Amsterdam though, they are all. or looked, middle aged and pretty ugly.
I mean, if you want to tempt guys in by putting a woman in the window, at least pick the good looking ones:rolleyes:
We did get offered a family deal to get into one of the 'clubs' aswell. Which, mum was shocked, and dad said no he didnt want to be answering any of 'those' questions.
I think i was 15 at the time, mum said, "hes only 15" with a very shocked face.
:welcome::laugh::smile:

Godamit - id like to know what that'd entail !

The exploitation of the UN human/childrens rights act...

snorri

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
, and the blank, soul-less, vacant, staring expression on the girls' faces.
Perhaps they were reflecting the expressions on the faces of the audience, in my limited experience I have noticed many guys take these things very seriously and don't like it to appear they might be enjoying the show.
You could have seen it as a challenge, and cracked a joke or pulled a face and who knows, the evening could have become more fun.:welcome::biggrin:

darkstar

Yup i have, was a couple of years ago in Newquay after we got our A level results, we all went a bit off the rail and a few people ended up getting arrested.... Anyways we went into the only Lap Dancing club in the Town and i found it really weird, having a woman you know noting about just sliding all over was not very erotic at all! Was quite funny at the time though :welcome:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
snorri said:
Perhaps they were reflecting the expressions on the faces of the audience, in my limited experience I have noticed many guys take these things very seriously and don't like it to appear they might be enjoying the show.
You could have seen it as a challenge, and cracked a joke or pulled a face and who knows, the evening could have become more fun.:welcome::biggrin:

Maybe, but I was more like Brutus lusting after Olive Oyl:

blutoeyes.jpg

In reply to the OP - I-should-think-not-and-I'll-sue-anyone-who-says-different (there that should placate Mrs P). Indeed the only attempt to run such an - er - establishment in our home town of boring laid back Burgess Hill, last year, led to the place being torched within a few days of opening*. Can't have that sort of thing going on in our neck of the woods now can we. *mutter* *rant*

Mind you, I did nearly start a punch-up in a topless bar in Brighton once. That was in my more youthful days before I met Mrs P. But you won't want to hear the details...:bicycle:

*not me Guv. Honest!

Yeah. Went to a couple in Aberdeen when I was working up there but the funny thing is one of the guys I went with was on first name terms with almost all the girls.
Also went to one in Las Vegas a few years ago. It was....awesome:tongue:;)

gavintc

Guru
Been to a few. But, I am not overly impressed by strip clubs / sex shows / lap dancers, but when on tour, the boys will have a couple of beers, then check out the shows. You tag along, have a laugh, have some beers and then wander home via the kebab house.

Indeed in Amsterdam, my wife and I went to a show. She wanted to see what it was all about.

longers

Legendary Member
Ended up in a "club" on my stag do, not my cup of tea. A bit rum.
It was full on and not at all exciting in any way, one of my mates thought otherwise and ended up borrowing a wedge of cash off me. He has previous for this.

And I told my wife to be where I'd been and not done in case it came back to bite me.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dayvo said:
Can´t say I have, nor do I want to, but I did see a very interesting performance in Thailand many years ago featuring some girls and a few table tennis balls!

"Ping, Pong" as Terry Thomas might have said!:biggrin:

Top Bottom