Who, here..

Have you visited a lap-dancing bar?

• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

handsome joe

A long time ago while scuba diving in Thailand i went with friends to a club in Bangkok. The ladies performance included ping pongs and lighted candles being magically extinguished.....you get the picture. Her name was Ms Super Pussy! No understatement there then.

One of my friends, who basically wanted/tried/succeeded to shag anything that moved, approached her when she came off stage and asked her to have drink with us. When she agreed my he looked liked he'd gone to heaven.

Anyway as the evening rolled on Ms Super Pussy lost more and more interest in friend number 1 and started to focus in on friend number 2. Now this guy was tall, blonde, blue eyed, athletic, City Bod. The total opposite to small, dark haired, stubble, olive skin Mr Leech friend number 1.

The evening came to an end and me and dejected friend number 1 went off somewhere else, leaving friend 2 with a very keen Ms Supper Pussy. That was the last we saw of him.............till the next day.

When he arrived back, mid lunch, at our guesthouse he looked like he’d been in ravaged by pit-bulls in a force 9 gale. He told us that when evening turned to morning he couldn’t take it anymore. When she aggressively tried to wake him up he pretended to be asleep. And when she disappeared into the shower he took his chance, jumped out of bed, threw on his clothes, and got as far away from there as he could.

He had to go back to bed for some rest at the guesthouse. I think he learned his lesson.

Breedon

Legendary Member
never have and im not botherd about them either, and im a bloke there just too seedie

doodles

User76 said:
No, never have.

I have been to Rauls Rose Garden though;)

Ah.... the joys of airport camp and the 10 minute walk down to Rauls for a few warm beers and some ugly women...

brings back memories!!!

got-to-get-fit

I went to a wedding with some friends to Oz. We stayed in Surfers Paradise and went to the holywood Showgirls lapdancing bar every single night...(including the wedding night)
The girls were very very very hot. We even had private dances in which you could touch the girls anywhere you liked apart from the moist bit.........;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
got-to-get-fit said:
I went to a wedding with some friends to Oz. We stayed in Surfers Paradise and went to the holywood Showgirls lapdancing bar every single night...(including the wedding night)
The girls were very very very hot. We even had private dances in which you could touch the girls anywhere you liked apart from the moist bit.........:laugh:

I was waiting for your response to this thread! :smile::laugh:

Not dissapointed. :biggrin:

Top Bottom