Who is the most likeable poster on CC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Did we even have likes in 2007 on the early evolutions of the forum software? I thought that came later.

NO, and some absolutely stunning and amazing posts simply slipped through the net (mainly my own, of course! :whistle:).

I've noticed that my tally of likes is catching up with my tally of posts, what happens when likes overtakes posts? Does the universe go into melt down? ^_^

Einstein is proven wrong and we start travelling at the speed of light!

Having many likes on here does not make you a likeable person, it's not real life

REALLY??!! :huh:

So, conversely, the really nasty obnoxious ones here (if indeed there are any) are fine in 'real life?'

;)

I'll be fine in real life then!! :laugh:

Is that worth a like?

In this thread, who cares?

Fubar

Guru
https://www.cyclechat.net/members/ shows who has got the most "likes". Take a bow @classic33.

But I'm curious who makes the most likeable posts on average. Glancing at the list, @classic33 gets an average of 1.5 likes per post. Mine is much lower than that, around 0.9

But just a little further down is @Fubar who gets a massive 4.3 likes for every post.

So is s/he the most likeable member?

Oh my Lord, I don't even want to read past the first post of this thread...

I had an odd experience with likes a couple of days ago. I'd posted some fish puns on a punny thread, and though I was rather pleased with them, no one liked the post. Fine, but I revisited it, and realised I said "a couple of squids" which is just wrong. Of course, the plural of squid is squid and - I realised, 'cause I've never thought about it before - the plural of quid is quid. So my sentence was wrong whichever way you read it. Of course, I fixed it - 24 hours or so after the original which had no likes - and within 10 minutes it got two likes. It was as if people couldn't bring themselves to like something that had a grammar error.

(yeah, it didn't get any more like, probably because it wasn't a very likeable post, corrected or not)

AndyRM

XOXO
I had an odd experience with likes a couple of days ago. I'd posted some fish puns on a punny thread, and though I was rather pleased with them, no one liked the post. Fine, but I revisited it, and realised I said "a couple of squids" which is just wrong. Of course, the plural of squid is squid and - I realised, 'cause I've never thought about it before - the plural of quid is quid. So my sentence was wrong whichever way you read it. Of course, I fixed it - 24 hours or so after the original which had no likes - and within 10 minutes it got two likes. It was as if people couldn't bring themselves to like something that had a grammar error.

(yeah, it didn't get any more like, probably because it wasn't a very likeable post, corrected or not)

It's because fish puns are carp.

Top Bottom