Who is the most likeable poster on CC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

You want likes?

Post pics of your dog..or cat....or goldfish or whatever. Oh, and pretend you've actually been on your bike (instead of fannying around on here) and post some views you've downloaded off the internet on the Rides thread

That's what I do and it seems to be working. I might even go and get a dog just to bolster my likes ratio
Pictures of cakes also help.

You want likes?

Post pics of your dog..or cat....or goldfish or whatever. Oh, and pretend you've actually been on your bike (instead of fannying around on here) and post some views you've downloaded off the internet on the Rides thread

That's what I do and it seems to be working. I might even go and get a dog just to bolster my likes ratio

The pictures of pets thread upset me. Someone posted a picture of pet rock that looked just like one we had. Sadly hard times befell us, and we couldn't afford to keep it. We couldn't find it a home, so had to throw it in the river in a sack weighted down with puppies.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
The pictures of pets thread upset me. Someone posted a picture of pet rock that looked just like one we had. Sadly hard times befell us, and we couldn't afford to keep it. We couldn't find it a home, so had to throw it in the river in a sack weighted down with puppies.

That deserved more than a 'like' - I spat my cereal out! :rofl:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
The motherload......

upload_2016-5-27_8-17-46.png

upload_2016-5-27_8-18-45.png

pQbRs7oHwwYTY04wXQa1pqCQM33etr6S19KmuS617A0-768x432.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

That deserved more than a 'like' - I spat my cereal out! :rofl:

I couldn't care less about the rock, but I cannot possibly like a post purporting to cruelty to puppies, no matter how theoretical they are sorry.

Hrrmmpphhh!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Yeah... MDB likes puppies...

I also like the animals too! :whistle:

I couldn't care less about the rock, but I cannot possibly like a post purporting to cruelty to puppies, no matter how theoretical they are sorry.

Hrrmmpphhh!

To be fair, I never said the puppies were alive when they went into the sack, or harmed when they came out, or if they were even IN the sack for that matter. Let's face it, the pebble wouldn't care how long it was in the river. It wasn't alive before the imaginary sack hit the imaginary water from only an inch, gently spilling the puppies to lap up the fresh water. :angel:

To think the puppies were harmed must be the product of a very sick and cruel mind.

As it's theoretical, I like to think of them as imaginary hero's, willingly participating for an eternity of glory for the sake of a message board joke and the improvement of imaginary canines everywhere.

In theory, the sack could also have mentioned confusion between Schroedinger and Pavlov.

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
To be fair, I never said the puppies were alive when they went into the sack, or harmed when they came out, or if they were even IN the sack for that matter. Let's face it, the pebble wouldn't care how long it was in the river. It wasn't alive before the imaginary sack hit the imaginary water from only an inch, gently spilling the puppies to lap up the fresh water. :angel:

To think the puppies were harmed must be the product of a very sick and cruel mind.

As it's theoretical, I like to think of them as imaginary hero's, willingly participating for an eternity of glory for the sake of a message board joke and the improvement of imaginary canines everywhere.

In theory, the sack could also have mentioned confusion between Schroedinger and Pavlov.

You have been thinking all day about that response, haven't you? :giggle:

Top Bottom