1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who needs a whistle

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mister Paul, 9 Jul 2007.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

While we are getting a pretty good proportion of C+ regulars and lurkers over here, there seem to be a few missing.

Who do we need to grab? I can think of Cunobelin for one.

Is Joe in?

And will someone fetch Bonjy?

2. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

No, please, leave Bonjy behind... Entertaining though he could be...

It occured to me - I think Padbeat is below the waves at the mo? When he comes back...

Tourist Tony ditto (not beneath waves, but on holiday I think)

Er...

3. Cab

Cab New Member

Errm... Do we really want Bonj?

4. longers

longers Veteran

Cunobelin was off riding the TPT last I heard and may still be paddling his way along it.

5. Cab

Cab New Member

Who was that bloke who kept going on about why its safe to jump red lights... Theo, was it?

6. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

A fair few from Race are missing. I relied on Iainf72 for all my doping information. can't see them coming here though, too far off the beaten track.

7. OP
    OP
    Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

This move has brought a good development, in that things have calmed down. Occasional intrusions from trolls are less likely because they don't know where we are. That other motoring site don't appear to know where we have got to.

And paganini doesn't seemed to have clocked it yet.

8. Pandaboy

Pandaboy New Member

I kind of miss Simoncp and his ability to turn any topic into a rant at the BBC license fee :rolleyes:

And no doubt when/if Tourist Tony appears the SS trolls will follow :blush:

9. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

melvil always had something to say, and took nice pics too.

10. Bonj (or at least, FormerlyKnownasBonj) seems to be quite happy on the BR site. Long may it continue. We shouldn't be actively trying to turn this place into C+ - don't forget it was here before us.
    Personally I don't miss all the Safespeed stuff. There seems to be some healthy debate springing up in Soapbox / Rant and Rave but none of the accusatory troll posts we used to get in Campaign. Which is nice.
    It would be good to get Cunobelin, TT and Padbeat over here though.

11. And DaveJ. I liked him, partly because he was one of the few other smokers on the forum. Anyone know how to get in touch with him? He's not on the BR site any more. :blush:

12. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

There were some good and knowledgeable guys in race that would be nice to have here but I guess we should let them come over if they feel like it, for sure they will all know where we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Agreed.

What about Papercorn? Is he here?

14. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman New Member

There`s a few `signposts` still visible on BR and familiar names keep showing up (late arrivals possibly, or `dual nationality` - I`m losing track of who`s where now) :?: :?: .

15. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

Foghat was a reasonable enough bloke too. Good on music anyway.