Who needs a whistle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
No, please, leave Bonjy behind... Entertaining though he could be...

It occured to me - I think Padbeat is below the waves at the mo? When he comes back...

Tourist Tony ditto (not beneath waves, but on holiday I think)

Er...

longers

Legendary Member
Cunobelin was off riding the TPT last I heard and may still be paddling his way along it.

Tetedelacourse

A fair few from Race are missing. I relied on Iainf72 for all my doping information. can't see them coming here though, too far off the beaten track.

Bonj (or at least, FormerlyKnownasBonj) seems to be quite happy on the BR site. Long may it continue. We shouldn't be actively trying to turn this place into C+ - don't forget it was here before us.
Personally I don't miss all the Safespeed stuff. There seems to be some healthy debate springing up in Soapbox / Rant and Rave but none of the accusatory troll posts we used to get in Campaign. Which is nice.
It would be good to get Cunobelin, TT and Padbeat over here though.

Keith Oates

Janner
There were some good and knowledgeable guys in race that would be nice to have here but I guess we should let them come over if they feel like it, for sure they will all know where we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tetedelacourse

Keith Oates said:
There were some good and knowledgeable guys in race that would be nice to have here but I guess we should let them come over if they feel like it, for sure they will all know where we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

What about Papercorn? Is he here?

Top Bottom