Who on here rides motorcycles?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Hey, Claire, there was me thinking you be riding something Italian with your chosen handle. :biggrin:

Great choice of scoot, though (he writes, looking into his own garage ;) ), hope that you didn't damage yourself when you came off and here's to getting back your confidence on all two wheelers. :laugh:

Mille

Norm said:
Hey, Claire, there was me thinking you be riding something Italian with your chosen handle. :biggrin:

Great choice of scoot, though (he writes, looking into his own garage ;) ), hope that you didn't damage yourself when you came off and here's to getting back your confidence on all two wheelers. :laugh:

Cheers Norm, I did hanker after the RSV for a while, but decided that it was just a little too much for me. Then I really, really loved the Agusta F4 but that was too expensive. And too shiny for me to risk dropping.

The cycling is a bit of a substitute I suppose. But I'm about to get my first bike with clipless pedals so I can see another off in the near future :smile:

sleekitcollie

Rode motorbikes for passed 10 year just sold my yamaha 1100 dragstar on September ( gutted ) but it was becoming a choice at weekends out on motorbike or out for a cycle and I did more miles on cycle last year than I did on motorbike ( 3300) on motorbike
will hopefully get another bike , and def another cruiser prob nxt year once the funds have got a little better

Top Bottom