Who was on the new 'undetectable' drugs at this year's Tour?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

girofan

wafflycat said:
So... who do we think is going to be named as a doper then?

It certainly won't be "Old One Testicle" as he runs the sport and would sue the a**e off anyone. Even if they had solid proof!!
Just ask his mate, the UCI supremo?

OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
wafflycat said:
As we all know, Lance would never use illegal performance enhancing substances..

Are we thinking Brit?

There as indeed a superb performance by a Brit who lost lots of weight very rapidly and developed over a single season into a top mountain performer. To echo AFO, I hope this is merely a coincidence, and that it was all the result of hard work and a newfound dedication to the road...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'd stake a fair bit of money on the fact that Cav and Wiggo are clean.

I wouldn't put any money on The Schlecks, Bertie and I have serious doubts about Spartacus too.

Noodley

I am 100% (seriously) convinced about Cav and Wiggins. And likewise about British Cycling.

I would, however, like to know who the British riders who BC would not touch due to their *other methods*. I was quite disappointed to learn Brailsford c(w)ould not name them, but understand this may be due to legal reasons....

Noodley

rich p said:
Who wasn't on the Sky wanted list?
CW?

There were 4 Brits IIRC riding for Continental (not sure if this was 'c' or 'C') teams who were not part of BC plans according to the book: Heroes, Villains and Velodromes: Chris Hoy and Britain's Track Cycling Revolution.

wafflycat

Must admit, I'm not anywhere near 100% certain about *anyone* in the pro-peloton!

Edit: except Lance, naturally...

Noodley

wafflycat said:
Must admit, I'm not anywhere near 100% certain about *anyone* in the pro-peloton!

I did think about saying 99%...but I am actually 100% sure British Cycling is clean. If riders start getting dropped by Brailsford then I'll start looking at them.

Like they'll be bothered about me! xx(

wafflycat

Noodley said:
I did think about saying 99%...but I am actually 100% sure British Cycling is clean. If riders start getting dropped by Brailsford then I'll start looking at them.

Like they'll be bothered about me! xx(

I'm still nowhere near 100% certain about anyone or any organisation being clean.

Noodley said:
I know, it's hard <actress, bishop :sad:>
As I've said before, regarding Wiggy, I believe that he's clean and I have faith in him, but belief and faith don't necessarily amount to certainty.

Regarding CW, didn't he upset Team GB by riding for one of his (Italian) trade team colleagues in the Worlds a few years ago? That would account for his absence, wouldn't it?

Top Bottom