Who would you rather go for a pint with

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Greedo, 12 Apr 2010.

1. Greedo

Greedo Guest

Gordon Brown

Nick Clegg

or

David Cameron

and why???

I'd probably go with Clegg and hope he brought his wife ;)

2. PaulB

PaulB Guru

I'd go with David Cameron. His wife's a right bit of alrighty tighty tighty.

3. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Resistance is futile! Moderator

Nick Clegg. I can't imagine Gordon would be a barrel of laughs, and David...I don't know, I'm just suspicious of anyone who was in the Bullingdon.
    Sooner go for a beer with you, Greedo, TBH!

4. RyanW

RyanW The abominable Bikeman

Cameron, Brown would be too tight to get a round in, and Clegg has no chance of being PM (Always good to get in with the right crowd)

5. PaulB

PaulB Guru

I'd give Cameron a righteous smack in the smug chops, like!

6. OP
    OP
    Greedo

Greedo Guest

That goes without saying. Anytime you're in Glasgow. Milky bars are on me ;)

7. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Resistance is futile! Moderator

;)
    I'm about 4+ hours South (and that's by train!!) but if I'm ever in Glasgow I'll certainly give you a holler.

8. Weegie

Weegie Well-Known Member

Definitely Cameron. It would be fun watching him trying to smile his way out of my local.

9. darkstar

darkstar New Member

Cameron, he seems like a nice bloke tbh.

10. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

Gordon Brown. I dislike how superficial Clegg is and imagine Cameron to be the same (having never met the latter).

11. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

One look at Brown's face and the beer would go flat, but I suppose I could always say I've had a beer with the worst PM of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. slowmotion

slowmotion Quite dreadful

I suspect that Gordon might not "invest" in the next pint....so it has to be Dave. Mind you, if lover-boy brought along all his sexual conquests, Nick's crowd might be good company.

13. Any of them. They would soon get bored - but be relieved that they wouldn't be expected to 'perform' meaningless speeches for my benefit.
    As an aside, I read about Mrs Clegg at the weekend. Neat idea just to get on with her work and not be sucked into this vortex of decorative sociability...:wacko:

14. I'd have a cup of tea with Nick Clegg. I saw him dunking biscuits at the weekend (HobNobs I believe). Only a man of the people dunks his bikkies on tv.

Alternatively, I'd invite all three for a cuppa and put question that I don't think will make it to the live leader debates on tv: What is your favourite flavour of Spangle and why?

15. XmisterIS

XmisterIS Purveyor of fine nonsense

<awkward>
    I don't drink alcohol.
    </awkward>

:wacko:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice