Who would you rather go for a pint with

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'd go with David Cameron. His wife's a right bit of alrighty tighty tighty.

TheDoctor

Resistance is futile!
Nick Clegg. I can't imagine Gordon would be a barrel of laughs, and David...I don't know, I'm just suspicious of anyone who was in the Bullingdon.
Sooner go for a beer with you, Greedo, TBH!

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
Cameron, Brown would be too tight to get a round in, and Clegg has no chance of being PM (Always good to get in with the right crowd)

OP
G

Greedo

TheDoctor said:
Nick Clegg. I can't imagine Gordon would be a barrel of laughs, and David...I don't know, I'm just suspicious of anyone who was in the Bullingdon.
Sooner go for a beer with you, Greedo, TBH!
That goes without saying. Anytime you're in Glasgow. Milky bars are on me ;)

darkstar

Cameron, he seems like a nice bloke tbh.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I suspect that Gordon might not "invest" in the next pint....so it has to be Dave. Mind you, if lover-boy brought along all his sexual conquests, Nick's crowd might be good company.

Any of them. They would soon get bored - but be relieved that they wouldn't be expected to 'perform' meaningless speeches for my benefit.
As an aside, I read about Mrs Clegg at the weekend. Neat idea just to get on with her work and not be sucked into this vortex of decorative sociability...:wacko:

I'd have a cup of tea with Nick Clegg. I saw him dunking biscuits at the weekend (HobNobs I believe). Only a man of the people dunks his bikkies on tv.

Alternatively, I'd invite all three for a cuppa and put question that I don't think will make it to the live leader debates on tv: What is your favourite flavour of Spangle and why?

Top Bottom