Who would you rather go for a pint with

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Gordon Brown

Nick Clegg

or

David Cameron

and why???

I'd probably go with Clegg and hope he brought his wife ;)

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'd go with David Cameron. His wife's a right bit of alrighty tighty tighty.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Nick Clegg. I can't imagine Gordon would be a barrel of laughs, and David...I don't know, I'm just suspicious of anyone who was in the Bullingdon.
Sooner go for a beer with you, Greedo, TBH!

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
Cameron, Brown would be too tight to get a round in, and Clegg has no chance of being PM (Always good to get in with the right crowd)

OP
OP
G

Greedo

TheDoctor said:
Nick Clegg. I can't imagine Gordon would be a barrel of laughs, and David...I don't know, I'm just suspicious of anyone who was in the Bullingdon.
Sooner go for a beer with you, Greedo, TBH!

That goes without saying. Anytime you're in Glasgow. Milky bars are on me ;)

darkstar

Cameron, he seems like a nice bloke tbh.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Gordon Brown. I dislike how superficial Clegg is and imagine Cameron to be the same (having never met the latter).

Keith Oates

Janner
One look at Brown's face and the beer would go flat, but I suppose I could always say I've had a beer with the worst PM of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I suspect that Gordon might not "invest" in the next pint....so it has to be Dave. Mind you, if lover-boy brought along all his sexual conquests, Nick's crowd might be good company.

Any of them. They would soon get bored - but be relieved that they wouldn't be expected to 'perform' meaningless speeches for my benefit.
As an aside, I read about Mrs Clegg at the weekend. Neat idea just to get on with her work and not be sucked into this vortex of decorative sociability...:wacko:

I'd have a cup of tea with Nick Clegg. I saw him dunking biscuits at the weekend (HobNobs I believe). Only a man of the people dunks his bikkies on tv.

Alternatively, I'd invite all three for a cuppa and put question that I don't think will make it to the live leader debates on tv: What is your favourite flavour of Spangle and why?

Top Bottom